Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Automatic||PCB Separator Warranty:||One Year|
|Pcb:||Different Type||Quality:||Strict Quality Control Team|
|Packing:||Wooden Case||Lead Time:||One Day|
Air Driven PCB Depaneling Machine For SMD PCB Assembly With Two Linear Blades
V Cut PCB Depanelizer machine specifications
The machine is pneumatically driven and electric control. The straight knife type separator machines were designed to separate pre-scored panel boards
carefully, without bending or tension stress. Even sensitive SMD-components like ceramic capacitors will not be damaged by the separate process. Due to the special design of the knives also boards with high
components placed close to the edges can be separated safely. Based on a proven method of separating, wedge-shaped knives are used to cut the panels within the groove. This enables boards of less than 1 mm thickness to be separated safely and without creating stress.
Our PCB Depanelizer Service
|1. Engineers available to service machinery oversea
Engineers are available to be sent to freign countries to do machinery training and offer technical support.
|2. Mature technique & forerunner to process makes high quality machinery
As largest manufactory in South China, we have 12 years experience on machines.
Our R&D team continuously upgrade the existing machines to meet the market development trend
|3. Effective customer service
All of us together are stronger and wiser than any one of us individually. To succeed, we must assume responsibility, cooperate with fellow associates and with departments, effectively comminicate with one another, foster enthusiam and participate in decision-making. To be seay reachable by customers and provide prompt replies to solve their problems and create value for customers
|4. One year warranty for the machines except accessories
Robust frame construction and Japanese steel blades obtained good appraise and recognized by and oversea clients.
We offer parts for replacement under warranty free of charge, clients only need to bear freight charge
Air Driven PCB Depanelizer features
1. Shearing operation is that operator stamps the foot pedal to shear PCB.
2. Highest components near the v groove of PCB can be up to 70mm.
3. The minimum distance is allowed to be 0.5mm between V groove and the electronic components.
4. Gap for insertion of PCB can be easy to adjust by the adjusting knob in front of the machine.
5. Pneumatically driven and electromagnetic valve control.
6. Shearing process without vibrations due to pneumatic drive unit .
7. Shearing PCBs with sensitive SMD, capacitors or thin board even to 0.3mm can be sheared safely.